Friday, October 21, 2011

M1 Traveling to Ancient Europe.

     Hello today I am going to travel back in time too ancient Europe.  I have always wanted to go to an ancient castle.  Oh by the way my name is Paul Shniz the brother of Recon Shniz.  Well hear I go. 

     Well I am back.  I am in a medieval castle.  I can smell fresh baked bread and the ground is hard like cement.  I see what appears to be the man with the bread.  I am going to see if I can get some bread to bring home and share with my brother.  One thing about my brother is that he will never give up a chance to get fresh bread.  The man said yes so now I have two loves of bread.  I will see you in a minute wile the bread is sent to my brother.

     I am back and wile I was setting up my computer I decided to go to a town outside of the castle.  It looks like a farm with a small blacksmith.  I can hear some of the live stock running to get fed.  there is a man walking toward me with a pitchfork.  I am out of here.  GROSS!!!!!!  I JUST GOT PELTED WITH BUGS AND SWALLOWED ONE.  It tasted funny...

     I think I am done for the day.  I am going to go home.  Okay I am home, that was a little to scary for one day. I think that I am going to go on the computer to learn more about ancient Rome wile getting catered with bread from my brother.

See you next time.  Later!

1 comment: