I am back. Yes, it is me Paul. Today I am going to Ancient Rome to preform in a play. I will be accompanied by my good friend Will Jagaba. The play that I will be in is a mystery play(it is about passages from the bible). Well I am off. ZOOM!!!!!
I am hear. I am going to meat Will in an ally behind the black smith. But first my Humvee hast to get out of sight and I have to get my black hood and robe. 5 to 6 minutes later... Okay I am in the ally and a robber is coming my way. I duck behind a corner and hit him with the handle of my gun. He falls to the ground.
"That was easy."
I look at him and I am not to shore if he is dead or not. When I look up I see Will just staring at me in astonishment.
"Hi Paul."
"Hi Will. How are you doing."
"Well I am wondering why you hit that guy. Is he dead?"
"I am not shore. Wait, look at his belt."
"Lets take the loot and turn him into the soldiers! Then we will get double the money!"
"We can put the loot in my Humvee."
"Alright, good plan."
"Lets hurry, wile I was coming over to the ally I heard that the Byzantines might attack this city."...
Wow how ironic, they are attacking right after I said that. We have to skip the play and get out of hear. As we are running we went on the stage and tried to tell the people what was happening, but right when we were about to, the Byzantines attacked us. Will and I were fighting but the people thought that the play was going on. It was a little awkward. The Byzantine soldiers grabbed us and took us to their commander. He was an animated man who was tall skinny with long hair and a mustache. Will and I punched the soldiers in their stomachs and held the commander hostage. The army surrendered before much harm was done. However my arm was broken beyond repair. The people of the town figured out what had really happened and thanked us. This was a little more action than we needed so we decided to go home.
We are home and I am in the emergency room getting my arm checked out. The poised doctor said that I am going to have to get it amputated. Although it will be replaced with a robotic arm that can read my thoughts and will function like a normal arm. See you next time.
P.S. I figured out that I will be like Luke Skywalker.
Sorry about losing your arm/hand. But you're right! You're like Luke Skywalker!
ReplyDeleteNow u can be like me, I have a robotic arm mto but it is really really advanced.
ReplyDelete