Thursday, October 21, 2010

m1-Leaving home

Today, I am leaving home.  I'm sad.

List of things I need to take:
1. sleeping bag
2. tent
3. canteen
4. clothes
5. extra snacks

I should go say, "Goodbye" to my family, but first I should go eat breakfastBon Appetit.  I'm feeling a little groggy about being on the plane.  I think the wait is a little bit long, so I think I should bring a book to read while I am in line.  Okay I am at the airport and I brought my computer so I could finish. 

So as I was saying I'm at the airport and I'm in line.  I just got my ticket and I am going to sit down and read for three hours while I weight.  Bye people on the Internet.


                                                  TO Be Continued...                                 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, funny blog. Most of us used "groggy" when we woke up, good job using it differently than us weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're sad to be leaving. I think you'll enjoy your journey!

    ReplyDelete