HQ just told me that I need to go to a Greek battle. Well I am on my way. I am going to the battle of Marathon.
I am here and there are a lot of Spartans getting ready for battle. I just got word that we are setting off for war. I am ready... We are almost at the war zone. I see the Persians. There are a lot of them and not many of us. I am a little scared. I think I will only stay for 10 minutes and then go home and drink some hot coco. As we are getting closer the Persians almost look like ZOMBIES because of how the are walking. I just got message that we need to attack. Now all of the Spartans are attaching. I already do not feel good about this. I am going to go around the bake way and attach from behind... Well I am in a few trees and almost in the back of them so I think I am going to attach. I think I see my friend doing the same thing(Slim Shady). HE just made a gesture to start fighting. Wow we are a very good team. I am taking the right side and he is doing the left. So far I have gotten 10 people and he has gotten 9. Oh no I think I see another fleet coming in. I am out of hear PEACE!!!!!!!!!
I am home. Home sweet home. I am going to get some hot coco,and a blanket. DING DONG!!!!!!!!!!! "OH hello Slim do you want some coco?"
"Sure can I come in?"
"Okay.'
TO BE CONTINUED...
I know slim shady to.
ReplyDeleteSo are you on a big ship.
ReplyDeleteI really like your post! I like how you used your writer's secret!
ReplyDeleteI like how you said, "To be continued...", it made it sound dramatic. Remember to indent next time!
ReplyDelete