Today I have to go to Greece. I have to go take a little credit for something the Greeks made. I think I will take credit for Olympics. I'm on my way...
I am here. I am absolutely going to talk to a farmer about starting the Olympics.The Olympics were made to celebrate ZEUS the Greek god. I just found a farmer. Wow it is Jose I met him in another blog mission. He is very nice.
"Hi Jose."
"Recon how are you?"
"Great. You should make a holiday."
"Okay, how can I do that?"
"Just start celebrating about Zeus."
"Okay."
"Bye I have to go."
"Bye."
"Oh can I come to the party?"
"Yes you can come."
"Cool. You should call the holiday Olympics."
"Okay."
LATER...
I am going to stay in a field; barn till the part... It is time for the party it is going to be very fun. Jose knows how to throw a party... I am at the party it is very nice and there is a lot of grape juice. Well this is very cool. See you next time...
I like how you used absoluley
ReplyDelete-Your friend Zumba
i like that you have a lot of tokeing
ReplyDeleteI really like the dialogue that you used in your post good job! ~ZORAH~
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to go to that swell party.
ReplyDelete