Wednesday, April 20, 2011

M13 The Mountains

For this mission I will go to India to travel over the Himalayan Mountains.  Well here I go.

BOOM!!  Wow that was a hard landing.  I am feeling very famished.  I think I will go to a local food market and pick up some of the best food I have ever had.  Curried chicken with rice.  I think I see a good place. 

"I will have the Curried chicken with rice."
Curried Chicken with Rice"YUM"
"Is that for here or to go?"
"To go please."
"Okay, here you go."
"Thank you."

Now I am off to the mountains.  I hope I see someone I know so that I can hike with them because I really don't want to run into the Abominable snowman.  I think I will take a short cut to the mountains so I don't burn of all of my energy.  POOF!!  Well that was really easy.  I am at the lodge where I can get all my stuff.  First I will need a tooth brush, lots of cloths, food, and some shelter.  Then I will be ready to go.  This is going to be very hard but also really fun.  I just got a map for the trail I will be going on.  I just found a tooth brush in my hiking bag that I can use.  I also heard that I can get a very large tarp from the front desk, and wile I'm doing that I should make a hotel reservation.
"I would like to make a hotel reservation."
 "One moment please."
 "Okay."
 "And may I get a get a tarp?"
 "Yes you may."

 Now I'm off.  ZAP!!!

 I am here.  It is very snowy and wet.  There is a good spot for camp on top of that cliff.  Although that is a very long hike it is worth it...

 I got to my camp but it is still afternoon so I should enjoy the scenery.  Oh no my friend Slim Shady is getting chased by a Yetty.  I am going to help him.  As I jump I hit the Yetty on the head and it blacks out.  I grab Slims hand and pull him out.  Then we go back to the hotel in his flying car.


                                                      THE END

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the curried chicken with rice part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for not mentioning meeting me at the hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you could help Slim out of a tight spot. What hotel were you at? I can't believe they had a tarp to give you!

    ReplyDelete