Thursday, February 9, 2012

M7 I am a Griot!!!!!!!!!!!


     Hi it's Paul.  This week I am going to ancient Africa again.  But I am not shore what I am supposed to to do.  I am taking my Humvee.  Oh have you noticed that I changed my font.  I wanted to make the post more interesting.  If you did not notice it that is fine.  Hear I go...

     Okay I am hear in an ancient African city.  It is a strange place.  The people are all looking at me like I am sapost to do something.
"Aren't you going to tell us a story?''
"Um....  Ya why not."


    Okay I am going to tell you a story about a lion.  
''One day a baby lion was born and he was the ruler of all that the light touched.  His father was the king.  One day they went out to hunt and his father died from a stampede of buffalo. His uncle was soposed to take care of him, but he was evil.  The lion cub ran away with a pig and his friend.  they traveled for a long time.  When the lion got back he was all groan up.  He killed his uncle and lived happily ever after.''

    Man that was a good story.  It looks like the leader of this village is coming to tell me how I did.  He looks very grimy.
"That was the best story I have ever heard.  I want you to be my secretary."
"Okay I will, however I will not be hear all the time."
"That's fine."
Wow I am a secretary.  I have great potential to be an awesome
griot someday.I have to go home now and feed my pet.  
''See you guys later!"


    I am home and my pet has bean fed.  See you guys next time.

6 comments:

  1. I like it Connor. You do make a good Griot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your story was about the lion king right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. griot is a vocab word? i like how you told the story of the lion king..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I like you writing style. It's nice to read a post written a little differently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miles is so beautiful!!!"Thank u miles, you are awsome. Goo post though, itis pretty griping!! :-)

    ReplyDelete