Friday, March 23, 2012

M9

     This week I am going to ancient Japan Because I got an invitation from an aristocrat.  I do not know how he got it hear but that is not important.  Well hear I go.

     Okay I am gear.  This place is awesome.  The houses look so cool.  The aristocrat has a lot of people over.  They all are dressed a lot nicer than me.  Oh I see him now. 
"Hey how are you?"
"I am pretty good.  You?"
"I am fine.  This is a really good party and the food is great."
"Ya it is a really big hit.  It looks almost eradicated."
"Ya"
He is very polite.

     There a lot of pictures in his house.  They all are Japanese.  They are different from the Chinese paintings because they have dark thick lines around the things.  They are one of a kind.  None of them are signed so it is kind of like they are anonymous.  The books are incredible because they tell stories.  One of them is about a man who ran for a long time to tell the king about a war.  They are so fun to read.  I always liked them.  I am going to go outside.  It sounds like people are clapping.  It must be music.  The people are playing instruments.  They have percussion, And flutes. It is beautiful  One of the instruments is called a sheng.  In legend it is told to represent the call of the phoenix.

     This is a great party, but I think I am going to go.  I need to feed my pet.  I am still unclear on what his species is, if he even is a boy.  Well I am off,

     I am home.  That was an insane party.  My pet has been fed and I am going to bed.  See you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post but you had a lot of short sentences

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great dinner, but you needed to get home and feed your pet.

    ReplyDelete