Hi. Today I am going to meet the famous scientist Galileo Galilei. I am very excited. I am hoping to learn a few things while I am there. This is going to be really cool.
I am here on a river. I can see Galileo in a boat with another man. The man looks like he is holding a block of ice. Now I remember - he was one of the first people to find out that not all solids sink in water. The man just dropped the block of ice in the water and he is freaking out. They're coming to shore.
"Hi Galileo. My name is Paul Shniz."
"Hello Paul. It seems that you already know my name, so no reason to tell you."
"Ya."
"Paul, would you like to come with me and figure out if small and large materials fall at the same speed?"
"Sure, I would love to."
This is going to be so awesome. I already know the answere, but oh well. It will be fun to watch. We are here and there is a strange contraption sitting on the top of a hill. Galileo just told me that we must roll two different balls down the contraption and see if they land at the same time. The bad thing is that the balls are going to land in a mud pit, and one of us has to get them. Oh well. He just rolled the first balls down and they landed at the same time. We are going to do this awhile so I will get back on later.
I am back and the outcome is that the balls land at the same time. I knew it. I got really muddy. Galileo let me wash up at his house. That was really cool to see the great Galileo work on one of the most famous discoveries ever. Well, I am going to go home now because it is really hot here.
I am home and comfortable on my couch. See you next time.
I am here on a river. I can see Galileo in a boat with another man. The man looks like he is holding a block of ice. Now I remember - he was one of the first people to find out that not all solids sink in water. The man just dropped the block of ice in the water and he is freaking out. They're coming to shore.
"Hi Galileo. My name is Paul Shniz."
"Hello Paul. It seems that you already know my name, so no reason to tell you."
"Ya."
"Paul, would you like to come with me and figure out if small and large materials fall at the same speed?"
"Sure, I would love to."
This is going to be so awesome. I already know the answere, but oh well. It will be fun to watch. We are here and there is a strange contraption sitting on the top of a hill. Galileo just told me that we must roll two different balls down the contraption and see if they land at the same time. The bad thing is that the balls are going to land in a mud pit, and one of us has to get them. Oh well. He just rolled the first balls down and they landed at the same time. We are going to do this awhile so I will get back on later.
I am back and the outcome is that the balls land at the same time. I knew it. I got really muddy. Galileo let me wash up at his house. That was really cool to see the great Galileo work on one of the most famous discoveries ever. Well, I am going to go home now because it is really hot here.
I am home and comfortable on my couch. See you next time.
It seemed that you knew what was going to happen, but I think you still had a great time.
ReplyDeleteAlthough you got very muddy, you had a great time with Galileo
ReplyDeleteBecause you knew the importance of your task, you didn't mind getting cold and muddy.
ReplyDelete